There are no vacancies being advertised at present.
School Direct is a school-based training route into teaching. Cardinal Heenan Catholic High School, in collaboration with St John Bosco Arts College in Liverpool, is offering the exciting opportunity to become a qualified teacher within a year.
For more information on School Direct, including application process, selection criteria, tuition fees and bursaries, please visit the DfE's website.
Downloads and other information
- Senior Leadership Team Application Form (DOC)
- General Teaching Person Specification (DOC)
- Teacher Application Form (DOC)
- Support Staff Application Form (DOC)
- Equal Opportunities Form (PDF)
- Disclosure Form (DOC)
- Recruitment Monitoring Form (DOC)
- Diocesan Statement on Equal Opportunities (PDF)
- Advice Regarding Faith References (PDF)
- Notes to Applicants (DOC)
"This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A successful applicant will need to undertake an enhanced CRB check. Employment records, references and qualifications will be verified."
“Everything that breathes, praise the Lord!”
Bourgeoisie (noun) - (20th - 24th March 2017)
Subject which uses this term: History / Sociology
Meaning: The middle class or capitalists who own most of society’s wealth and means of production.
For example: "The bourgeoisie supported the policy."
Week 15 - Joy
"Don't be afraid! I am here with good news for you, which will bring great joy to all the people."
2017-18 Options Booklet
Year 7 Prospectus
Year 7 Parents' Handbook
Sixth Form Prospectus
Sixth Form Outlines