Sixth Form Contract
The sixth form is an important part of our whole school community.
We are committed to the practice of faith and believe strongly that each student has their own talents, abilities and potential.
We encourage our students to think highly of themselves and respect others. We set high standards in all that we do and expect the same of them; we know we will only succeed if we work together as a team.
We work closely together as a partnership in order for all of our students to achieve their potential and leave us as well rounded adults ready to start the next chapter of their lives.
As a school we will
- Treat all students with fairness and consistency offering support, guidance and care
- Provide all students with a safe learning environment
- Take pride in and celebrate successes and achievements
- Encourage our students to aim high
- Ensure that lessons and work set is appropriate, engaging and challenging
- Communicate with parents and keep them informed of progress.
We expect our sixth form students will
- Be ambitious and try their hardest to do their best
- Value and respect themselves and their fellow learners
- Respect our new school premises, furniture and equipment
- Take pride in all areas of study and work
- Attend school each day, be punctual and follow our dress code - white shirt, black tie, black or dark grey jumper or cardigan (optional), black trousers and dark leather shoes (not trainers). Sixth formers are also required to wear our branded sports kit during practical lessons and other programmes in the community.
We ask parents/guardians to
- Support the rules of our school which have been set for the benefit of all of our learners
- Provide a supportive home environment
- Encourage learners to be ambitious and take pride in their studies
- Respect and respond positively to verbal or written communications from the school
- Guarantee that your son/daughter attends school on required days and is punctual
- Work with us and contact us if issues or concerns arise.
Our school motto, 'Respect, Believe, Achieve,' runs through all that we do.
“Praise the Lord because he is good. His faithful love will last forever.”
Subject which uses this term: Science, Geography
Meaning: An epidemic that sweeps across continents or the whole world.
For example: "Scientists are working hard to ensure the world does not see another viral pandemic."
"Don't be afraid! I am here with good news for you, which will bring great joy to all the people."
2017-18 Options Booklet
Year 7 Prospectus
Year 7 Parents' Handbook
Sixth Form Prospectus
Sixth Form Outlines