We work closely with a number of public bodies, organisations and partners day in, day out for the benefit of our learners:
- The Youth Sport Trust is a registered charity, established in 1994. Our mission is to build a brighter future for young people by enhancing the quality of their physical education (PE) and sporting opportunities
- The National Healthy Schools Programme is an exciting long term initiative that helps young people and their schools to be healthy. We are making a difference to the health and achievement of young people in thousands of schools across England
- Investors in People provide straightforward, proven frameworks for delivering business improvement through people
- The Specialist Schools and Academies Trust (SSAT) seeks to give more young people access to a good secondary education by building networks, sharing practice and supporting schools. The SSAT’s way of working is based on the principle ‘by schools for schools’
- Sport England is a non-departmental public body and National Lottery distributor. We are committed to creating a world leading community sports development system and increasing participation in sport
- University of Liverpool is the local Russell Group institution
- Liverpool John Moores University a popular local university
- University Degrees in the Football and Sports Business Industries (UCFB) is an innovative organisation which we have links with in London and Burnley
- Liverpool City Council is our local education authority and we work closely with may departments and teams there
- Archdiocese of Liverpool we work with the education department to ensure our students receive the best Catholic education.
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.”
"Proceeding from or revealing generosity or nobility of mind, character, etc."
"Respect yourself and others will respect you."
2017-18 OPTIONS BOOKLET
YEAR 7 PROSPECTUS
YEAR 7 PARENTS' HANDBOOK
SIXTH FORM PROSPECTUS
SIXTH FORM OUTLINES