We work closely with a number of public bodies, organisations and partners day in, day out for the benefit of our learners:
- The Youth Sport Trust is a registered charity, established in 1994. Our mission is to build a brighter future for young people by enhancing the quality of their physical education (PE) and sporting opportunities
- The National Healthy Schools Programme is an exciting long term initiative that helps young people and their schools to be healthy. We are making a difference to the health and achievement of young people in thousands of schools across England
- Investors in People provide straightforward, proven frameworks for delivering business improvement through people
- The Specialist Schools and Academies Trust (SSAT) seeks to give more young people access to a good secondary education by building networks, sharing practice and supporting schools. The SSAT’s way of working is based on the principle ‘by schools for schools’
- Sport England is a non-departmental public body and National Lottery distributor. We are committed to creating a world leading community sports development system and increasing participation in sport
- University of Liverpool is the local Russell Group institution
- Liverpool John Moores University a popular local university
- University Degrees in the Football and Sports Business Industries (UCFB) is an innovative organisation which we have links with in London and Burnley
- Liverpool City Council is our local education authority and we work closely with may departments and teams there
- Archdiocese of Liverpool we work with the education department to ensure our students receive the best Catholic education.
“Everything that breathes, praise the Lord!”
Subject which uses this term: Biology
Meaning: A lack or shortage of something.
For example: "The blood test revealed she had a deficiency in vitamin C."
"Don't be afraid! I am here with good news for you, which will bring great joy to all the people."
2017-18 Options Booklet
Year 7 Prospectus
Year 7 Parents' Handbook
Sixth Form Prospectus
Sixth Form Outlines