We work closely with a number of public bodies, organisations and partners day in, day out for the benefit of our learners:
- The Youth Sport Trust is a registered charity, established in 1994. Our mission is to build a brighter future for young people by enhancing the quality of their physical education (PE) and sporting opportunities
- The National Healthy Schools Programme is an exciting long term initiative that helps young people and their schools to be healthy. We are making a difference to the health and achievement of young people in thousands of schools across England
- Investors in People provide straightforward, proven frameworks for delivering business improvement through people
- The Specialist Schools and Academies Trust (SSAT) seeks to give more young people access to a good secondary education by building networks, sharing practice and supporting schools. The SSAT’s way of working is based on the principle ‘by schools for schools’
- Sport England is a non-departmental public body and National Lottery distributor. We are committed to creating a world leading community sports development system and increasing participation in sport
- University of Liverpool is the local Russell Group institution
- Liverpool John Moores University a popular local university
- University Degrees in the Football and Sports Business Industries (UCFB) is an innovative organisation which we have links with in London and Burnley
- Liverpool City Council is our local education authority and we work closely with may departments and teams there
- Archdiocese of Liverpool we work with the education department to ensure our students receive the best Catholic education.
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
"Dishonorable proceedings; mean dishonesty or trickery."
Mary, Mother of God
"Mary answered, 'I am the Lord's servant. Let everything you've said happen to me.' Then the angel left her."
2017-18 OPTIONS BOOKLET
YEAR 7 PROSPECTUS
YEAR 7 PARENTS' HANDBOOK
SIXTH FORM PROSPECTUS
SIXTH FORM OUTLINES