Inspired by the person of Jesus Christ and the witness of John Carmel Heenan we, the community of Cardinal Heenan Catholic High School, strive to live out our God-given vocation: to respect ourselves, others and the world around us, that we may achieve our full potential.
We aim to live out this statement, guided by the Holy Spirit, through:
- Being a welcoming and inclusive community that demonstrates the love of God to all we meet, through our words and actions
- Collective Worship, assemblies, curriculum, policies and a daily life that reflects the Gospel values
- Building relationships with each other based on the teaching of Christ found in St Luke’s Gospel; "Do to others as you would have them do to you”
- Striving to be good citizens by taking on responsibility for others, locally, nationally and internationally in order to serve the Common Good
- Nurturing our God-given gifts and talents in every aspect of school life
- Caring for the environment we are privileged to live in
Our school motto is Respect, Believe, Achieve.
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
"Dishonorable proceedings; mean dishonesty or trickery."
Mary, Mother of God
"Mary answered, 'I am the Lord's servant. Let everything you've said happen to me.' Then the angel left her."
2017-18 OPTIONS BOOKLET
YEAR 7 PROSPECTUS
YEAR 7 PARENTS' HANDBOOK
SIXTH FORM PROSPECTUS
SIXTH FORM OUTLINES