Inspired by the person of Jesus Christ and the witness of John Carmel Heenan we, the community of Cardinal Heenan Catholic High School, strive to live out our God-given vocation: to respect ourselves, others and the world around us, that we may achieve our full potential.
We aim to live out this statement, guided by the Holy Spirit, through:
- Being a welcoming and inclusive community that demonstrates the love of God to all we meet, through our words and actions
- Collective Worship, assemblies, curriculum, policies and a daily life that reflects the Gospel values
- Building relationships with each other based on the teaching of Christ found in St Luke’s Gospel; "Do to others as you would have them do to you”
- Striving to be good citizens by taking on responsibility for others, locally, nationally and internationally in order to serve the Common Good
- Nurturing our God-given gifts and talents in every aspect of school life
- Caring for the environment we are privileged to live in
Our school motto is Respect, Believe, Achieve.
“Everything that breathes, praise the Lord!”
Bourgeoisie (noun) - (20th - 24th March 2017)
Subject which uses this term: History / Sociology
Meaning: The middle class or capitalists who own most of society’s wealth and means of production.
For example: "The bourgeoisie supported the policy."
Week 15 - Joy
"Don't be afraid! I am here with good news for you, which will bring great joy to all the people."
2017-18 Options Booklet
Year 7 Prospectus
Year 7 Parents' Handbook
Sixth Form Prospectus
Sixth Form Outlines