At Cardinal Heenan, we enter students for examinations at the following levels and times:
- Year 9 - Fast-track – R Band at GCSE usually in Science and Maths
- Year 10 - GCSE modules and BTEC First Diplomas and Certificates
- Year 11 - GCSE, OCR Nationals and BTECs
- Year 12 - AS Modules / Applied Modules / BTEC / Nationals Certificates/Awards and Diplomas
- Year 13 - A2 Modules / Applied Modules / BTEC.
If you have any examination queries please contact our exams officer:
Phone: 0151 234 1430 ext 1440
“Everything that breathes, praise the Lord!”
Subject which uses this term: Biology
Meaning: A lack or shortage of something.
For example: "The blood test revealed she had a deficiency in vitamin C."
"Don't be afraid! I am here with good news for you, which will bring great joy to all the people."
2017-18 Options Booklet
Year 7 Prospectus
Year 7 Parents' Handbook
Sixth Form Prospectus
Sixth Form Outlines