Up Your Game at Cardinal Heenan
As a specialist sports college we offer nearby schools, amateur sport teams and other groups regular access to our facilities and staff expertise in order to help improve their health, wellbeing and fitness.
All of our fantastic sporting facilities are available to hire at great rates - the local neighbourhood youth project uses our football pitches and the local cricket team also train here.
New users and bookings are always welcome.
Did you know we also have a public gym within the new school complex?
The Cardinal Heenan Lifestyles Fitness Suite features running machines, rowers, steppers, bikes and weight stations and we offer classes including spinning, zumba, circuits and yoga.
Read more about the fantastic facilities available to hire and times and dates of classes in our new leaflet.
Call 0151 233 2345 to find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What people say about Cardinal Heenan's facilities and classes
- "The new 3G facility is amazing, the quality of the surface is top class." Phil Boyle, (NW Elite Soccer)
- "The school football pitch is as good as anything in the city or beyond for that matter, it's top class." Aaron Jackson, (referee)
- "The gymnastics club is brilliant I have made loads of new friends and have learnt so much." Eva Rowland, (a regular user)
- "The zumba class is fun, exciting and gets you really fit, I love it." Claire McGee, (a regular user)
- "The facilities are excellent, the school should be credited for helping the community to get for and healthy." Andy Wilson, (long-time user).
“Praise the Lord because he is good. His faithful love will last forever.”
Subject which uses this term: English Literature; Drama; History; Politics
Meaning: cunning, scheming, and unscrupulous.
For example: ‘Mrs Lyons is Machiavellian. She manipulates Mrs Johnstone into giving up her baby. She uses Mrs Johnstone’s superstitious nature to ensure she gets what she wants.’
MRS. LYONS: You do know what they say about twins, secretly parted, don’t you?
MRS. JOHNSTONE: What? What?
MRS. LYONS: They say…they say that if either twin learns that he once was a pair, that they shall both immediately die. It means, Mrs. Johnstone, that these brothers shall grow up, unaware of the other’s existence. They shall be raised apart and never, ever told what was once the truth. You won’t tell anyone about this, Mrs. Johnstone, because if you do, you will kill them."
"Don't be afraid! I am here with good news for you, which will bring great joy to all the people."
2017-18 Options Booklet
Year 7 Prospectus
Year 7 Parents' Handbook
Sixth Form Prospectus
Sixth Form Outlines