A Level Music Videos
The students in our A Level Media Studies music video production unit have created three amazing music videos as part of their course.
We'd love to know what you think of them, so we thought we would add them to the website for you to watch.
We're looking for feedback on the following aspects of each video:
- Camera work: shot types, angles and movement
- Editing: cuts, transitions, graphics and sequences
- Sound: diegetic and non-diegetic sound
- Special effects: graphics, make-up, stunts and green screen
- Mise en Scene: Props, locations, composition, lighting, costume, performance and movement
Please post your feedback, including any constructive criticism, in the comments section at the foot of the page.
Charles Mossman, Ian Pelgrave, Kieran Winrow & Anthony Black
Connor Burgess, Michael Hickey & Nathan Kearns
Liam Parkinson, Jacob Sanderson, John Masters
“Everything that breathes, praise the Lord!”
Bourgeoisie (noun) - (20th - 24th March 2017)
Subject which uses this term: History / Sociology
Meaning: The middle class or capitalists who own most of society’s wealth and means of production.
For example: "The bourgeoisie supported the policy."
Week 15 - Joy
"Don't be afraid! I am here with good news for you, which will bring great joy to all the people."
2017-18 Options Booklet
Year 7 Prospectus
Year 7 Parents' Handbook
Sixth Form Prospectus
Sixth Form Outlines