A Level Music Videos
The students in our A Level Media Studies music video production unit have created three amazing music videos as part of their course.
We'd love to know what you think of them, so we thought we would add them to the website for you to watch.
We're looking for feedback on the following aspects of each video:
- Camera work: shot types, angles and movement
- Editing: cuts, transitions, graphics and sequences
- Sound: diegetic and non-diegetic sound
- Special effects: graphics, make-up, stunts and green screen
- Mise en Scene: Props, locations, composition, lighting, costume, performance and movement
Please post your feedback, including any constructive criticism, in the comments section at the foot of the page.
Charles Mossman, Ian Pelgrave, Kieran Winrow & Anthony Black
Connor Burgess, Michael Hickey & Nathan Kearns
Liam Parkinson, Jacob Sanderson, John Masters
“Love your neighbour as yourself.”
"A person who seeks to promote the welfare of others, especially by the generous donation of money to good causes."
The First Christmas (Advent)
"She wrapped Him in swaddling clothes, and laid Him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn."
2017-18 OPTIONS BOOKLET
YEAR 7 PROSPECTUS
YEAR 7 PARENTS' HANDBOOK
SIXTH FORM PROSPECTUS
SIXTH FORM OUTLINES