As a school we raise money for a number of charities and causes but we pledge our support to the following organisations and appeals on an annual basis:
- Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal
- Good Shepherd Collection on behalf of the Nugent Care Society
- Zoe's Place
- Alder Hey Children’s Hospital
- Children in Need
- Comic Relief
- Teenage Cancer Trust
- St Vincent’s School for the Blind and Visually Impaired
In 2015/15, our year groups have chosen the following charities to support directly:
- Year 7 - St Vincent's School for the Visually Impaired
- Year 8 - Zoe's Place
- Year 9 - Teenage Cancer Trust
- Year 10 - CAFOD
- Year 11 - The Nugent Care Society
- Year 12 / 13 - Ronald McDonald House at Alder Hey Children's Hospital
In recent years our students have raised funds through non-uniform days, sports challenges, sponsored silences and bake sales while staff have taken part in a range of challenges for charity including the Liverpool Half Marathon and the annual Santa Dash.
Read about their latest fundraising efforts.
“Everything that breathes, praise the Lord!”
Stakeholder (noun) - (27th - 31st March 2017)
Subject which uses this term: Business Studies
Meaning: A person with an interest or concern in something, especially a business.
For example: "An example of a stakeholder is a person who has invested in a business and who will be impacted by whether the business is profitable or not."
Week 15 - Joy
"Don't be afraid! I am here with good news for you, which will bring great joy to all the people."
2017-18 Options Booklet
Year 7 Prospectus
Year 7 Parents' Handbook
Sixth Form Prospectus
Sixth Form Outlines